Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall in Texas


The highlight of Tay's month!
We went to Safety Town in Frisco where kids
get to explore a little city and learn about safety.
Her favorite part was getting to play on the fire truck!


Taylor's new favorite baby - she goes with her everywhere. She changes her diaper, feeds her, burps her, and of course cuddles with her!


Taylor loves being picked up in Aunt Kelly's grocery bag...yes, Taylor enjoys
the simple things in life...and so does Auntie!


Tay and Adam watching our first lightning and thunder storm in Texas!


Besides her baby, Taylor's next favorite thing is Play Doh. She will play with it for hours!


We found an amazing park, similar to Greenlake in Seattle...it's just a lot bigger...9 miles around! We had a great Saturday morning walking and soaking in the fall sun!

After six weeks in Texas, we are definitely starting to feel settled in our new home. I'm involved in a nearby MOPs Group and Adam is loving his job. Taylor has met quite a few new friends her age and loves exploring new parks. We are so excited to come to Seattle next week for Thanksgiving and see our friends and family!

5 comments:

Carly said...

That firetruck picture is priceless. I'm so glad you enjoy it there. You have such a great attitude.

Lilianne said...

Kir - you're such a beautiful mom! I love your haircut. Oh, how I miss you. I'm still recovering from the ridiculous fact that we missed each other, yet again, by a margin of like a week. Life can be so cruel sometimes! :-)

Tay is just so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown and look at all that hair! So cute. I'm glad things are going well there in Tejas. The people there are super nice, huh! We love and miss you!!!!

...I'm thinking for our 30th, we should meet in Hawaii or someplace awesome like that. What do you say?!? xoxo

Emily Jamieson said...

yay for a HUGE version of greenlake! that pic looked serene... and love the one of tay in the grocery bag. we can't wait to see you guys!
hugs

Unknown said...

Tay - Auntie Melissa remembers doing Safety Town when she was little....it was so much fun! It is great watching you be a big girl, only wish I could do it in person. We are so excited to see you next week and give you lots and lots of hugs!

Adam said...

"Similar to Greenlake" equates to great place to run/walk and nasty water you would never dip a toe in.