We have had some exciting and new things happen with our family in the past month! First, we found out in October that we are having our second baby July 14, 2009! We are so excited and Taylor is slowly understanding that she can't jump on mommy's tummy anymore because there is a baby inside.
I am feeling much better now that the first trimester is almost over. Taylor has been a trooper, watching more Dora and Mickey Mouse than I ever thought I would let her...I think she is loving me being pregnant!
We also went to Seattle for Thanksgiving and had so much fun seeing our friends and family. It was a busy weekend but we loved every minute of it! The highlight was telling everyone about the pregnancy and seeing Taylor with all her little friends that she has missed so much!
We have also had lots of fun getting ready for Christmas. This is the first year that Taylor truly understands why we have decorations in our house and loves to play with the nativity scene and advent calendar. The highlight for me as a mom this season was decorating the tree with Taylor and seeing her face light up as she looked at all the ornaments. It is a special time of year and I love that we can celebrate as a family.
2 comments:
Kir! I am oodles and oodles excited for you and your growing family! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. An early Merry Merry Christmas (and belated happy birthday, you December gal!) Taylor is too cute for words and I'm glad you're enjoying the season!!
Kirsten! We need an update stat
Post a Comment