Sunday, November 2, 2008

Silliest Chick in Texas


This year Taylor was a chick for Halloween. She really hated wearing the full costume with the feet, head, and body, so she ended up just wearing the body part. We started off the festivities at a party for all of the kids at Adam's office. It was a lot of fun and Tay even won the "Silliest Costume" award! We are so proud of our little chick - it's the first award she's ever won!
Anyway, she got lots of treats and ate skittles, lollipops, and mints. Mints are better than candy to Taylor so we just act like they are a very special treat. She must think Adam's office is the coolest place and will never buy that Daddy is working in the office that has a "lollipop lake" and candy everywhere =)
After the party she trick-or-treated at Uncle Chris and Aunt Kelly's house and got some special treats there. Then it was off to the Webb's for a fun adult Halloween party!

1 comment:

Lilianne said...

Kir - again, adorable Tay! I can't even believe how big she is! I swear, she's going to be like five by the time we see each other. (This better not be the case!)

Jason and I are loving Adam's political talk on facebook. Tell him hi from us! And thanks for the awesome b-day card. You're the best ever.

Can you send me your new address so I have it? Love you!