First, Taylor and I (Kirsten) took a big trip up to Seattle in February to visit family and friends! We had a great time and also got to celebrate Kelly and baby Carson at two baby showers.
Tay with cousin Maddy, Grandpa, and Great Mama San.
We got home to Texas and got settled in our new bigger house. We love the extra space, nice backyard, and beautiful park in our neighborhood!
The other big change coming back to Dallas was bringing our big yellow lab, Griffey, home with us! We missed having our 4th member of our family and now we feel complete...until Jackson gets here!
Last, but certainly not least, the Huskies are entering the Big Dance this week and in preparation Taylor and I got into our Husky gear and prayed to the Big Man Upstairs for our beloved Dawgs! Adam wasn't so much a fan of this, but hey, when his team gets into the tournament, then he can complain =)
GO DAWGS!!!
2 comments:
It's been ages since you have showed up in my "blogreader"! So fun to see pics and hear how you guys are doing. I love the name Jackson for a little boy! And, Taylor is so beautiful! Tony and I are still trying to decide what to name our little guy. We're going to finish decorating the nursery this weekend and I want to have the decision made so I can buy the letters of his name to paint and hang above the crib.
Take care!
I love that you are so organized =) I was like that with Taylor...trying to be like that with Jackson but it's not working out like I thought! Can't wait to hear your little guy's name!!!
Post a Comment