Yesterday we took Taylor to the Texas State Fair. It was a beautiful 80 degree fall day in Dallas to go eat a lot of food and go on rides. We saw the Cotton Bowl, rode the Ferris Wheel, and met Big Tex - Taylor's new best friend. She says "Tex" all day long and looks at his picture online as much as we will let her. She also had her first Corny Dog. We saw zebras, a giraffe, and her favorite animal as of yesterday, pigs! It was so fun to see her experience all the sounds and sights of the biggest fair in America. We passed on the fried jelly beans, fried cheesecake, and chicken fried bacon...maybe next year.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Corny Dogs, Big Tex, and a Ferris Wheel
Yesterday we took Taylor to the Texas State Fair. It was a beautiful 80 degree fall day in Dallas to go eat a lot of food and go on rides. We saw the Cotton Bowl, rode the Ferris Wheel, and met Big Tex - Taylor's new best friend. She says "Tex" all day long and looks at his picture online as much as we will let her. She also had her first Corny Dog. We saw zebras, a giraffe, and her favorite animal as of yesterday, pigs! It was so fun to see her experience all the sounds and sights of the biggest fair in America. We passed on the fried jelly beans, fried cheesecake, and chicken fried bacon...maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kir...It was the saddest day of my life when I was in Seattle and you weren't there. We have the worst luck, I swear! I'm so happy that you're enjoying being in TX and that Adam is loving the job. That's so awesome!
Keep these posts coming...I check them daily! :-)
Yay! I saw Lili's post on facebook and had to check out your blog. Glad things are going well and I look forward to keeping update on your whole fam! xoxo, Jessica
Thanks! Lili's blog is adorable =)
Post a Comment